January 16, 1:00-3:00 pm EST
In person (CSI Spadina, Viola Desmond Room, 3rd floor) OR Online
*Please note, online participants will receive a one hour lecture and Q&A period with Mikhael Bornstein from 1:00-2:00 pm EST.
All participants will have access to a recording of the lecture for 60 days.
The research is clear, authentic leaders are effective leaders. But, what is authentic leadership? Why is it so important for non-profit leaders? And, how do you become a more authentic leader?
In this interactive seminar you will learn the answers to all these questions, and more!
You will participate in a series of exercises and presentations that will drive your development as an authentic leader. You will complete an assessment that will identify your strengths, and where you can grow, as an authentic leader. You will learn practical exercises that will help you develop and internalize the four components of authentic leadership. Finally, you will leave the workshop with a practical, personalized action plan that will help to continue to grow as an authentic leader.
If you want to improve your leadership skills, this seminar is for you.
Participants in this seminar will learn:
- Why authentic leadership is so important in the non-profit sector
- The four components of authentic leadership
- Their strengths, and their opportunities to grow, as an authentic leader
- Practical exercises to develop and grow as an authentic leader
- What are some of the common pitfalls of authentic leadership, and how to avoid them?