10 AM to 4:00 PM
720 Bathurst Street, The Garage (Ground Floor), Toronto
ON M5S 2R4
$175 per person or $150 per person if there are two or more registrants from the same nonprofit organization. Registration includes lunch.
- assessing your organization’s level of preparedness for change and complexity;
- assessing the impact of any potential funding changes on the organization;
- making proactive strategic decisions about programs and services based on an integrated financial and strategic lens;
- understanding the true allocation of direct and indirect costs of programs;
- determining the organization and the programs that are ‘resilient’ to changes in funding; and
- ensuring proper financial reporting and oversight of the programs and the organization.
- The most recent copy of the Audited Financial Statements that your management and board of directors receive;
- The most recent copy of the internal monthly or quarterly financial statements of the organization AND budget reports for programs/departments/projects or initiatives if available
*Independent exercises are introduced so that you can apply learning and knowledge to your own experience instead of comparing it to a fictional case. You can divulge as much as you would like including nothing at all. The only thing Betty will ask after the independent exercise(s) is whether the exercise was difficult to complete or not and what pieces of information would make it easier to assess.